Pages

Monday 9 November 2009

New Work for Winter Exhibition: Peter King

Peter King just popped into the gallery and I was so taken with his paintings that I imediately had to share them in the blog. Blogging twice in one day?!? I am keen!
It is perhaps somewhat chilly today.... and if it's going to be THIS cold I think we should at least be given the pleasure of some crisp snow into the equation. Looks like I might have to make do with the snow in this piece, though. Simply beautiful!
Peter has 6 new works for this exhibition in 2 different sizes, 20" x 20" and 10" x 10". We are lucky indeed! The new work will be available to view on our website www.gallerialuti.co.uk by Saturday (which is the official opening day of the winter exhibition).
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. I'm very taken with the larger of the images. I'm not sure it would go in the warmth of my NZ home nor the wet and windy Eagleton one but I think it's very beautiful nontheless.

    ReplyDelete