Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Something a bit different - Peter Luti

Something new and a bit unsual from dad who has been busy painting away as normal.
He's used a different technique for this cathedral piece to give an eerie green effect on the lines of the building. Might take a bit of time to perfect this.... but it is definitely a good start!
He has come up with the goods (as he always does!) with some other pieces too.
And I'm quite excited as dad has been working on a gorgeous purple (my current colour of choice) and blue painting which will be ready soon. I love it already... it'd look grand in my new living room (hint, hint dad).
More pictures will be coming as and when pieces are finished. Check out all the art we have at http://www.gallerialuti.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd have to see the Cathedral in real life. Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete