Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2009

New Peter Luti Paintings

Dad came down to the gallery yesterday with about 6 new painintgs. This one is a particular favourite called 'Calm Mooring'. I like the detailed boats in the harbour, but also the wee sailing boats out in the distance. It's unusual for dad to put both boaty aspects in one painting, so this one's a real joy. I think dad's been wishing he was out on one of his boats and so his paintings a fairly natical at the moment. These three are little stunners too. All of the new paintings are either 6inches squared or 9 inches squared. I've been trying to coax dad into making some larger pieces for the new exhibition (starting in 2 weeks!), and I hope it's been working. I have definitely seen a larger piece on the easel in the studio. Will have to just keep you posted on the progress though.

See all of Peter Luti's new painitngs at www.gallerialuti.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment